- Two completely independent loops.
- With separate loops, it can be used as an input/output selector.
- All of the input/output jacks and controls are mounted on one side to reduce wiring space within a pedalboard or rack.
- Usable in 6 ways depending on the interface method: effects loop, effects loop for amplifier send/return, input selector, output selector, stereo effects loop, and mute box.
- When using only one loop, please use the LOOP1 control terminal.
Inserting a mono standard plug in the LOOP1 control terminal automatically turns on the LOOP2 terminal but this will cause no problem in actual usage.
- On/off control of the LOOP2 becomes available by inserting a plug in the LOOP2 terminal.